Not just the physical appearance and the storage capacity, but even other features matter a lot while deciding for a smartphone. There are many different sensors packed inside a phone to accomplish different functionalities with ease.
One of the most significant improvements in image sensors allows you to enhance your photography experience. The present article is emphasized on the ISOCELL Bright GW1 64 MP sensor. This high-resolution sensor is exclusively designed to capture bright and sharp photographs regardless of the lighting conditions. It comes implemented with Tetracell and 3D HDR technology.
It is known that the sensor features 0.8um pixels with ISOCELL Plus technology. This assists it to increase light sensitivity as well as color fidelity considerably. Consequently, the captured photos will be more precise and more transparent.
The implementation of the Tetracell technology conveys a dazzling picture of 16MP in low light conditions. Furthermore, the mosaic algorithm generates more detailed 64 MP photos in daylight. Execution of the 3D HDR technology allows the users to capture more detailed images and videos. This is applicable in any lighting condition.
List of Phones with ISOCELL GW1 64 MP Sensor
You will get to know more about the phones with ISOCELL GW1 64 MP sensor when you read below:
- Realme XT:
The world’s first smartphone equipped with a 64MP camera is the Realme XT. The popular Oppo sub-brand Realme has launched this phone in August 2019. It has quickly attained popularity because it comes with a quad-camera module at the rear. The primary camera features the 64MP GW1 sensor from Samsung. This sensor is being paired with 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, 2MP macro sensor, and 2MP depth sensor.
Whether you want to capture excellent photography or video recording or web surfing or game playing –all that can be done seamlessly, this is because this phone comes with a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display. This display possesses an in-screen fingerprint scanner, and there is a waterdrop notch too. This large-sized display comes with the Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Besides, the panel generates vibrant colors.
The principal attraction of this Realme phone is its 64 MP camera. This camera is dedicated to capturing detailed landscapes in the majority of the lighting conditions. It is possible to perform video shooting at the full resolution. This will allow you to zoom more than the full 48-megapixel stills. During the zooming process, the details of the scene will be maintained.
This device is nearly identical to the Realme 5 Pro; the key differences are a 64MP primary camera, and there is an in-display fingerprint sensor. There is the provision for a USB Type-C port, a microSD card, and a triple slot for holding two nano-SIM cards. This Realme phone is assured of receiving the Android 10 update in Q1 2020. It is inferred that Realme will launch the phone’s upgraded version in December. This new version will have a Snapdragon 730G processor along with 30W fast charging.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 712 SoC drives the primary operation of Realme XT. It is supported by the memory capacity of 8GB RAM and storage capacity of 128GB.
- This Realme phone comes implemented with the Android 9 Pie-based ColorOS. It is this OS that will look after the software installed inside.
- To let this phone work longer throughout the day, Realme considered including the 4000mAh battery. This built-in battery will allow this phone to last one full day through a single charge.
- This battery comes with a fast-charging mechanism. It can quickly charge the battery in an hour.
- Realme XT 730G:
There are some features in the Realme XT 730G that resemble the Realme XT. The 730G comes with a powerful Snapdragon 730 G processor; it is not found in Realme XT. Moreover, this handset’s unique specialty is it comes with a 64MP quad-camera setup. The noteworthy aspects include chipset and selfie camera. Realme XT 730G is the forthcoming smartphone from Realme with some advanced functionalities.
The announcement of this handset was made during the Realme XT launch event, and it will launch in December. Some of the prominent traits of this handset incorporate 64MP quad-camera, 30W VOOC flash charge, and the Snapdragon 730G processor. Exclusively designed for the game fanatics, this device is capable of supporting the high graphic-intensive games. For example, it can help games like Fortnite, PUBG, and Asphalt 9. All these games will run smoothly and will elevate the entertainment to the next level.
Taking a look at the connectivity options, they include GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3G, and 4G, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C. On both its SIM cards, there is a support for the 4G. It is expected that this device will have many sensors. It will have an accelerometer, compass/ magnetometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, and fingerprint sensor.
- In Realme XT 730G, there is a 6.4-inch super AMOLED display. This bright display comes with an optical fingerprint scanner.
- A 4000mAh non-removable battery drives its operation, and it also supports VOOC fast charging.
- The operating system used is Android 9 Pie-based ColorOS 6.
- The aperture and pixel size of its primary camera is f/1.8 aperture and 0.8-micron, respectively. Its second camera i.e., 8-megapixel camera, comes with an f/2.25 opening and 1.12-micron pixel size. The 2-megapixel camera is the third camera with an aperture of f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.75-micron. The fourth camera is a 2-megapixel camera equipped with an f/2.4 opening and 1.75-micron pixel size. For selfies, there is a 16-megapixel camera included on the front.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro:
The 64MP shooting capabilities are installed inside the Redmi Note 8 Pro. Similar to its competitor Realme XT, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is packed with the quad-rear camera setup. The secondary camera is of 8MP, and there are several 2MP sensors included. These sensors are useful for capturing close shots and depth-effect. On top of the LCD screen, there is a 20MP front camera. You can capture selfies and perform video calling with this front camera. In the market, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is considered as a mid-range segment device with the unique aspect being a flawless display. Through the included pop-up selfie lens and high-resolution camera, anyone can capture high-quality photography.
Not just photography, but the Note 8 Pro also excels in terms of performance as well. With the appropriate blend of software and hardware, this handset is designed to fulfill the usual expectations of customers. In this device, you will find a hybrid slot that may pose an issue for a few consumers. There will be no compromise with the connectivity because Note 8 Pro supports 4G VoLTE networks. Different other connectivity options supported are Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, USB Type-C, and Glonass, etc.
- The basic operations of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro are based on the cutting-edge MediaTek Helio G90T chipset. This chipset is incorporated to convey a steady performance. The corresponding performance will be suitable for basic operations, gaming, and even multitasking.
- Inside its configuration, there is an octa-core processor setup comprising of a 2.05GHz Cortex A76 dual-core as well as 2GHZ Cortex A55 hexacore processors.
- A Mali-G76 MP4 GPU conveys outstanding graphics.
- All the functions are handled flawlessly by the 6GB RAM.
- The software running is MIUI 10, with the Android 9 Pie operating system.
- Its 64GB internal memory will prove sufficient in most cases. But if you want more, you can expand it up to 256GB by using a microSD card.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro houses a Lithium-ion battery with 4,500mAh capacity. This built-in battery is capable of delivering a plentiful amount of power backup. So, the users will always stay charged throughout the day.
- With the implementation of the fast charging technology, its battery can quickly attain full charge status in a short duration.
- Vivo NEX 3:
The Vivo NEX3 is the first phone from Vivo with the 64MP camera. The reason behind the wide fame of this device is it has a triple camera setup. The cameras are not the only prominent aspects of this Vivo device. This is because it will amaze you with its large screen size of size 6.89-inch. It comes with a super AMOLED screen having an incredible 99.6% screen-to-body ratio. Furthermore, the ample memory capacity and storage makes this phone a recommended choice among people irrespective of their occupation. In most cases, you will not experience connectivity issues because it comes with 5G connectivity.
One more key reason behind the wide fame of this device is that it utilizes a waterfall display panel. This kind of display will present an infinite vision. Furthermore, this phone has a powerful configuration supported by an efficiently working battery and flash charging speed. All three cameras included are working superbly to present a powerful photoshoot experience. Display and Camera
- The show comes with the 1,080 x 2,256 pixels screen resolution, and the pixel density is 363 PPI. This super AMOLED display possesses immersive viewing quality through the use of E3 screen material.
- The NEX 3 comes with the triple rear cameras. They are Samsung GW1 64MP primary sensor, 13MP telephoto lens with support for up to 20x digital zooming, and last is a 13MP super wide-angle lens. The apertures of the second and third cameras are respectively f/2.48 and f/2.2. To capture selfies, for facial recognition or video calling, there is a 16MP front camera with f/2.09 aperture.
- In the core of Nex3, there is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus. This processor executes its operation at a clock speed of 2.96GHz and is further assisted by an Adreno 640 GPU.
- For flawless game playing and multitasking, the 8GB RAM is sufficient. It will make sure there will be no lag issues. The storage capacity is 128GB and this non-expandable. This ample storage capacity allows users to save all their data and files.
- The built-in Li-ion battery with a 4,500mAh capacity makes sure this phone keeps working throughout the day. This battery’s unique aspect is it comes implemented with the Flash Charging technology. There is a 5W fast charging support provided.
- Samsung Galaxy A81:
Looking at the Galaxy A-series 2020 roadmap, it is assumed that Samsung may launch the Galaxy A81 phone the next year. The Samsung Galaxy A81 belongs to Samsung’s A-series line-up for the year 2020. This phone is the successor of the Galaxy A80. The critical aspect of this phone from the Galaxy series would be its 64MP camera. In addition to that, this Samsung handset is dedicated to offering tons of other useful functionalities. It is alleged that this handset would be an upper mid-range phone.
One of the most enticing aspects is the presence of the four cameras at the back. In addition to the Samsung GW1 sensor, this phone’s setup may contain something more. This will include a 16MP wide-angle lens, ToF (Time-of-Flight) sensor, and12MP telephoto lens with 2x or 5x optical zoom.
With the help of an integrated 4000mAh battery, the Samsung Galaxy A81 can be charged through its type C USB port. Besides, there is the availability of 30W fast charging support. It is essential to take a look at its connectivity features. These include dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, AGPS, Bluetooth 5.0, and radio FM.
- This device runs Android 9 Pie through One UI.
- The Galaxy A81 features a 7-inch notch-less super AMOLED display. This display is embodied with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- There is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset included.
- The memory and storage included are 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage, respectively.
- In this Galaxy series phone, the graphics are effectively managed by the Adreno 618 GPU of the chipset.
- With the implementation of the flip mechanism, the camera functions on both front and rear cameras. There is a 48MP primary camera along with a 12MP secondary camera to present benefits of the ultrawide camera and a 3D TOF camera.
1. Samsung Galaxy A70s:
The Galaxy A70s is Samsung’s first and India’s second smartphone equipped with the 64MP camera. For excellent photography experience, Samsung has included the in-house ISOCELL Bright GW1 64MP primary sensor. This sensor is paired with a 5MP depth sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide lens available at the triple camera sensors at the rear part. The Android 9 Pie-based OneUI manages all the software functionalities.
For everyday use at the office or for game playing or video watching, this Galaxy series phone is merely superb. Since the camera output is always excellent, the photography enthusiasts need not look somewhere else. In the box, you will find an earphone, USB cable, travel adapter, and user manual.
- There is a 64+5+8MP triple rear camera setup. The apertures of each of these cameras are respectively f1.8, f2.2 wide-angle, and f2.2 with flash. Also, there is a 32MP front camera having an aperture of f2.0.
- It comes with large sized FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen display. Its size is 6.7-inches with the 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, and there is a 16M color support as well. The bright and clear display output is represented because it is an Infinity-U Super AMOLED display.
- The memory capacity and storage are respectively 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory. This internal memory can be expanded up to 512GB. There is dual SIM support so that it can run two nano SIMs.
- The operating system and processor used are respectively Android Pie v9.0 and 2.7 GHz SM6150 Octa-core processor from Qualcomm.
- The built-in 4500mAH Li-ion battery supports type-c fast charging. You can charge this device by using the 25W charger available in the box.
These phones with ISOCELL GW1 64 MP sensor will amaze you with their incredible photography capabilities. Regardless of the lighting conditions, these phones are suitable to capture and record any scene with high-quality output.